wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Thanksgiving is fun!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: dan gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Thanksgiving is fun!
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:00:52 -0600

<x-tad-bigger>Hello Wheatsville friends and Happy Thanksgiving!
</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and I love working in a grocery store during this season because we are such an important part of everyone’s celebrations.

Once again here at Wheatsville, we are pulling out all the stops to provide you with all the products you need for a special Thanksgiving. Whether you are a vegan or a proud omnivore, we’ve got it here for you.

</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>We will be featuring Mary’s Organic Free Range turkeys again this year. </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>They were extremely popular last year and we think you’ll be pleased again. These are a deeply chilled bird, but not frozen and don’t need the extremely long thaw time that the frozen birds do. We have them on a first come first served basis and intend to have some through Tuesday. We have a good variety of sizes available.

For the vegetarians, we have an incredible deal on Tofurkys. </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>The Tofurky Feast is available from Wheatsville at the terrific price of $18.29. This is the lowest price we have ever offered (thanks to the Co-op Advantage Program) and is over $6.70 cheaper than Whole Foods’ price! </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>(WOW! Tell your friends about this amazing deal and save them some serious dough!) </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>We also have the very delicious Unturkey available this year in two sizes. </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>(This is actually my favorite of the turkey alternatives, but some people I know prefer Tofurky.)

Our deli is cranking out all the favorites this year, too. </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>For sides look for Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Root Vegetables, Green Beans with Shallots, Cranberry Orange Relish, Cornbread Stuffing, Leek Roasted Tempeh, Astonishing Vegan Gravy, and Rosemary Biscuits. We also have 2 yummy appetizers Garlic Chive Cheddar Ball and Walnut Pecan Pate.
</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>PIES!!! Dessert, possibly the best part of Thanksgiving is covered wonderfully by the deli. </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>We’ll have Pumpkin Pie (traditional or vegan), vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie, Vegan Coconut Cream (my favorite!), Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, and Pecan Pie.</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>

Our Co-op Advantage Deals are really great this month and allows us to offer you tremendous deals on many of the Thanksgiving staples.</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> Look for great deals on Organic Cascadian farms vegetables, natural Chatham Stuffing, Organic Valley Whipping Cream, Pacific Organic Chicken and Vegetable Broth, Organic Sugars, Organic Canned Pumpkin, Health Valley Organic Broth, Martinelli’s Organic Sparkling Cider, and MUCH MORE!
</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>
</x-tad-bigger>Wheatsville is the place for your Thanksgiving shopping. We’ve got great deals and a comfortable environment that makes shopping for this special holiday a breeze. Come on in and let us help you make your Thanksgiving great!
<x-tad-bigger>
At the registers, look for a full color hand-out with tips and recipes for a great Thanksgiving.

Hope to see you soon!

Dan
Wheatsville Head Turkey
</x-tad-bigger>

  • [Wheatsville] Thanksgiving is fun!, dan gillotte, 11/17/2004