wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Co-op Advantage

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Co-op Advantage
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:07:16 -0500

Hi folks...
I hope you all are having a nice summer. We've been lucky to get some rain
and hardly any days in the hundreds yet! That's a good thing.
This is just a quick e-mail to remind you that any of the Co-op Advantage
sales that you were enjoying for June are ending this week! You can take
advantage of these specials through close of business on Wednesday (while
supplies last, of course!) Some great products that you might want to take
advantage of before Thursday: Edensoy Soy Milk for $1.19! Muir Glen Organic
Tomatoes 14.5 ounces for 89¢. Alexia frozen potatoes for $1.59. Guayaki
Yerba Mate for $3.79. Amy's Burritos are $1.49. Emergen-C, Nature's Gate
Toothpaste, and Kiss My Face moisture shave are also on sale!
Some favorite items to look for in July include:
Annie's dressings on sale for $3.29
Simply Nutritious Juices on sale for $2.19
Rudi's Organic Bread (in it's new location) for $2.39
Clif Bars are on sale again for just 99¢. Stock up on these.
Yves deli veggie slices are on sale 2 for $3.
Enriched Rice Dream is just $1.49
Light life smart dogs are $2.29
There are many more deals, these are just a few starting on Thursday and
running through the month of July.
Our next Member Appreciation Day is Saturday July 31st.
Thanks again for shopping here!
Look for your Wheatsville Breeze coming in the mail in the next week or so!
--
Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville Co-op GM and e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] Co-op Advantage, Dan Gillotte, 06/28/2004