wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Wheatsville Herb Fair This Saturday!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Wheatsville Herb Fair This Saturday!
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:17:09 -0600

Hi Wheatsville Friends!
This is a reminder that Wheatsville welcomes Spring with our annual
Wheatsville Herb Fair this Saturday March 13th from 10am-5pm
Growers from all over the state offer a variety of Herbs, flowers, Garden
plants, native plants, vegetable starts, Bird houses and baths and more!
We have 3 great guest experts:
11am-Noon Ellen Zimmerman will speak about Herbal First Ad Kits
2-3pm Valerie Craft will teach us about Enzyme Therapy
3-4pm Kara Kroeger will tell us all about Aromatic medicine: Using essential
oils for healing
Since it's a Wheatsville event, we also have great music for young and old!
10-11am The Telephone Company will be bringing their silly and joyful antics
to our stage for a Children's hour (for kids of all ages, of course!)
12:30-1:30 Kamin and Geraci will play
4-5pm Ebb and Flo rounds out our Herb Fair day.
For more info please contact Judith Craft 478-2667

In addition to our great growers, musicians and speakers, we will also be
offering $1 off coupons to the Texas Home and Garden show
http://www.texashomeandgarden.com/index.cfm?npageid=14
at the Austin Convention Center also happening this weekend!

We'll also be handing out sample size Clif Bars this weekend!

Two other dates of note:
Saturday March 27th is our Member Appreciation Day. Members receive 10%
discounts all day (this is a good day to encourage your friends who are not
members to join! They can start saving immediately!) We'll have samples from
12-4!

Tuesday March 30th is Wheatsville's Birthday Party at Zilker Clubhouse with
catered food from the deli, a wine tasting and great live music! Save the
date!

Hope to see you at some or all of these upcoming events!

Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville General Manager and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Wheatsville Herb Fair This Saturday!, Dan Gillotte, 03/08/2004