unclug - [unclug] new listserv and facebook group

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: "Douglas A. Whitfield" <whitdoug AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [unclug] new listserv and facebook group
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 01:07:22 -0500

This might be a little premature, but my campaign website goes live tomorrow and is being pubbed by the DTH (http://media.www.dailytarheel.com/media/storage/paper885/news/2007/02/02/Opinion/Information.Underload-2692938.shtml?sourcedomain=www.dailytarheel.com&MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com) so I need to get some members in the facebook group, and fast!

Presenting the as-of-yet fully realized Carolina Open Source Initiative:

http://unc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2232238246

carolina-opensource AT listserv.unc.edu

When I have more info, you will have more info.  I promise!

--

Douglas A. Whitfield

GPSF Write-In Candidate ‘07
SILS Class of '08
Master of Science in Information Science
cell: 919-360-0306
AIM: DouglasAWh

http://www.unc.edu/~whitdoug