typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] scans from Venus Zine!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: Typical Girls <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] scans from Venus Zine!
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:53:36 -0600

Dear TG collective:

I am attaching some pertinent fodder as I prepare to donate my Venus Zine archive to the Denver Zine Library.

They include members: Linda Smith and Sharon Cheslow.

Scans attached?

-Dina

Dina L. Hornreich, MS, MLIS

Meta-Literacy Counselor: Peace, Love, and Understanding

preferred referents include (but are not limited to): she/they

humanifestx.org

linkedin.com/in/dina-hornreich-0113296

dina.hornreich AT gmail.com

"We need to continue expanding the boundaries of our understandings or we will be imprisoned by our views." - Thich Nhat Hanh

"All I know about music is that not many people ever really hear it. And even then, on the rare occasions when something opens within, and the music enters, what we mainly hear, or hear corroborated, are personal, private, vanishing evocations." - James Baldwin

  • [TypicalGirls] scans from Venus Zine!, Dina Hornreich, 04/25/2021