typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] could use help writing/editing an article

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: lsmith <yelmo2000 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] could use help writing/editing an article
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:54:05 -0800 (PST)

I wrote an article for an "..encyclopedia, which focuses on women’s roles in, portrayals in, and contributions to American popular culture." My assignment was "New Wavers."
I've written an article, but it needs work in content as well as editing.
Anyone up for the task? I'm getting paid $25 and would be happy to split it with you!
Lani
yelmo2000 AT yahoo.com