typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] In London this Sunday?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: John Stuart <biostuart AT gmail.com>
  • To: Typical Girls <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] In London this Sunday?
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 14:01:59 -0400

Thanks for posting that!  It's my friends in Upset The Rhythm (upsettherhythm.co.uk) who are putting on that gig.  If I was still living in the UK, I would definately be helping out for that show!
We also have NAKED ON THE VAGUE again 3 days later on Wed the 13th at Cargo opening for ABE VIGODA.

JOhn
biostuart AT gmail.com