typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Re-release......

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Nick Marden <nbm3 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Typical Typical <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Re-release......
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 07:10:07 -0400

Hello Girls,

Just thought you might like to know that one of the finest guitarists currently walking this earth ( who happens to be female.) just had her old tape re-released on CD and LP and I hope,computer. .
The lovely and talented Denise Mercedes little old band,Stimulators,on ROIR.
It's a later live show without Anne unfortunately .
However,we have found the old 4 song demo that became the 45,with Anne........hope springs eternal.
So if you have any interest,search up ROIR records and listen to a pretty good show from The Peir in North Carolina,in the early eighties,with our late great friend Jerry Williams driving and playing the PA system.

Thanks,enjoy  !!!!

Nick

  • [TypicalGirls] Re-release......, Nick Marden, 10/08/2010