typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] pragVEC

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weasel walter <weaselw AT juno.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] pragVEC
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:11:38 -0400

Title: pragVEC
i bought the no cowboys record around 1988 and only found out what the hell it was in the 2000s! it seemed like some weird compilation album or something. there was virtually no information about it until the internet got going full-force. the l. voag record was another one of these. had no clue what it even was or who it was by until much later on.

ww