typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] pragVEC

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] pragVEC
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:21:24 -0400

Title: Re: [TypicalGirls] pragVEC
Howard wrote:

>how much stuff did Prag Vec have other than the two singles?

I never figured out how much else they did on their own, but there's the very strange Spec Records LP with Jim Thirwell and THREE Peel sessions.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/artists/p/pragvec/

C.

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com> wrote:
Dina wrote:

>Did the Prag Vec reissue ever come through?

Sue and Mute and I all tried our best, but as of last fall there was still no prospect of that pragVEC reissue - nor a song for Messthetics.  Sorry!

C.