typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Twittering

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Matt Perkins <m AT shapeshifting.org>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Twittering
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:15:19 -0600

i see le twit more as headlines by people who tend to have things to say that i'm interested in.  it can be like drinking from a fire hose but i find that if i arc it straight up, it feels like rain.  i still get my fill.  and it's the strange kind of weather i'm into so...

the headlines are nothing without the long content they link to... (blogs, tracks, etc)
m.