typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Laura Kennedy/benefit

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Lisa Garrett" <lisajgarrett AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Laura Kennedy/benefit
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:00:18 -0500

hey all -
coming out of lurking mode to forward on this website i'm using for a friend who was in a scooter accident a couple months ago.
it has a private forum and links for donations, and announcements about benefits (although this is not to discourage anyone from posting here!!) -- and the best yet, tools to help keep everyone informed about the status of the loved one. no ads, no spamming/e-mail selling.
hope this can help get the word out even more...
my thoughts go out to laura!!
xo
LG

here's the link: