typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture film and mp3s

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "John Caples" <jcaples AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture film and mp3s
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:36:45 -0500

Hey Nicole,

Maybe you can ask them about possible reissues, and if there will ever be a way to see either Dolly Mixture film (Paul Kelly's screening tomorrow, and the older Simon West BBC piece "Dolly Mixtures").  Ask Paul if there's any way to see Lawrence of Belgravia, too.  Wouldn't mind seeing that either.

Have fun.

And if anyone can get me a "Thereminists For Obama" t-shirt, please let me know.

John