typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture film and mp3s

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Nicole Emmenegger" <nicole AT jennywoolworth.ch>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture film and mp3s
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:06:19 +0100

hey all - I just posted a new entry on my blog featuring Dolly Mixture and
digitized versions of the Remember This 7" and Everything and More 7".

The screening of "Take Three Girls: The Dolly Mixture Story" at the Barbican
in London is on Tuesday 4 November. The evening will feature a Q&A with Paul
Kelly, Debsey Wykes and Rachel Bor. If you have any questions you would like
me to ask on your behalf, let me know and I'll do my best to ask them.

xNicole