typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] 1. YMG booklet on ebay (WWWhatsup)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Shirley O'Loughlin <shirley.o'loughlin AT virgin.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] 1. YMG booklet on ebay (WWWhatsup)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:10:33 +0100

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:29:20 -0400
From: WWWhatsup <joly AT punkcast.com>
Subject: [TypicalGirls] YMG booklet on ebay

There's a copy of the booklet I printed for the Young Marble Giants up on ebay.

It's always odd to see something rare that one once had piles of!

I threw a bid of $20 on it but feel free to outbid me. It's a very nice piece and, if
I say so myself, immaculately printed!

joly

PS: Now who's got one of the Raincoats booklets?

             WWWhatsup NYC

Well guess what we still have some of them left - we'd be happy to supply a few!

Shirley