typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] YMG news

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: mike AT appelstein.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] YMG news
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:24:02 -0500

Huh. I think I might have been the source of the "pirate" Weekend tracks! Someone gave me a tape of Weekend's full Ronnie Scott's set on cassette circa 1989, and I just digitized it and sent it to Spike a year ago. Interested to find out more.

Quoting WWWhatsup <joly AT punkcast.com>:

1) Stuart Moxham has written a new blog entry - tracks recorded / gigs in Spain
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=185884033&blogID=354327343

2) Cherry Red have released a live Weekend set from 1983
http://www.cherryred.co.uk/cherryred/artists/weekend.php