typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Eugene Merinov photos

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "shan" <shan AT shanboogie.com>
  • To: <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Eugene Merinov photos
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 08:06:40 -0700

Hey Tim,

My name is Shan Nicholson.I am an independent film maker who is working on a documentary about NYC's underground music and art movement durring the late 70's early 80's.We are currently in the editing phase and are looking for images from this period,would love to get in touch with Eugene to see if he would maybe liked to get involved in some way.

Below is a link to a teaser that we put together,it really gives a feel for what the film is about.Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Shan

View teaser at:

http://www.actualcreative.com/downloads/foundations_trailer.mov