typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] just wanna say hey and a request

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Ashley Ray-Harris" <riotgrrlcynic AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] just wanna say hey and a request
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:08:13 -0500

Hey, my name is aria, I'm new to this whole thing.

So, I've been looking for this one song for a longgg time, and I ended up buying the cd from this guy on amazon, but when I got it it was scratched and the song I wanted didn't work.

So does anyone have the song "Sevenwhateverteen" by Excuse 17?

I'd be entirely grateful if someone could email it to me.

  • [TypicalGirls] just wanna say hey and a request, Ashley Ray-Harris, 08/05/2007