typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ask the punk professor

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: mike AT appelstein.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ask the punk professor
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:20:50 -0500

But most of these reissues are technically bootlegs, right? I remember reading in the Tuba Frenzy article that Bahlman flat-out refused to grant reissue rights or access to the master tapes (if, in fact, the masters are available anymore). Grand Royal's Liquid Liquid CD was cited as an example. So does this mean that Bahlman has had a change of heart, even if he continues to distance himself from the music biz?

mike

Quoting josh cheon <jcheon AT gmail.com>:

all 3 Liquid Liquid 12"s were re-released in 2006 by "99 Records" via the
UK.
picked up my copies at Vinylmania.

Liquid Liquid/DIG WE MUST 12" 99LL01
Liquid Liquid/LIQUID LIQUID 12" 9907EP
Liquid Liquid/SUCCESSIVE REFLEXES 12" 9909EP