typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] a request

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "J Neo Marvin" <j_n_e_o AT hotmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] a request
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:26:41 -0700

Arggh! Brain fart! Other Animals is a fine album, but I meant to write "Night Life"!

(In no particular order)

1. The Slits - Return Of The Giant Slits
2. Delta 5 - Singles And Sessions
3. Linda Smith - Emily's House
4. Sharon Cheslow & Coterie Exchange - Lullaby From The Sky
5. Erase Errata - Other Animals
6. Elevation - Neotext
7. The Quails - Atmosphere
8. She Mob - Not In My World
9. Terese Taylor - Good Luck Investigationship
10. Deerhoof - The Runners Four

-J Neo Marvin

http://www.earcandleproductions.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/jneomarvin

"When the strongest nation in the world can be tied up for four years in a
war...with no end in sight, when the richest nation in the world can't
manage its own economy, when the nation with the greatest tradition of the
rule of law is plagued by unprecedented lawlessness, when a nation that has
been known for a century for equality of opportunity is torn by
unprecedented racial violence, and when the President of the United States
cannot travel abroad or to any major city at home without fear of a hostile
demonstration - then it's time for new leadership for the United States of
America."
-Richard Nixon, 1968