typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] the scream reissued/remastered

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: pascale amzallou <pascaleamz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] the scream reissued/remastered
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:27:00 -0800 (PST)

I second the notion about "Captain Scarlet" and "Bad
Shape" - they're not in any way good or entertaining,
and I'm glad Siouxsie and the band saw fit not to
tarnish an otherwise great collection with bad
material.

I'm also surprised no one knew about this release -
it's been out
for about four months. Absolutely indispensable.

A warning about the forthcoming "Join Hands,"
"Kaleidoscope" and "Juju" remasters - apparently,
"Juju" will also receive double CD treatment, so you
might want to hold off buying that one!