typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras - Tonic

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: Typical Girls <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras - Tonic
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:38:10 -0500

The Bush Tetras were really, really, good at the CBGB show with Ari last year,
particularly Julia Murphy on bass. Shockingly good.

Very to sad to say, altho I shot video, my MD of the board didn't work. I'm
sitting on
the footage in the vague hope that the audio will eventually emerge from the
CBGB archive.

Meanwhile I will miss this show, as I'm appointed to shoot the Bad Brains
tomorrow.
Anyone else with a camera care to step up? Tonic will give you a board feed if
you have quarter inch adapters.

joly

Jim F. wrote:
>bush tetras play tonic @ 9 fridAy feb 24.... NYC ....Original band except
>Julia Murphy repaces Laura Kennedy , Muirphy has been playing bass fo the
>last few years whenever they actually play live
>
>Wow!

WWWhatsup NYC