typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] looking for interviews

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: a <a AT chicksonspeed.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] looking for interviews
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 00:07:09 +0100

Does anyone know if there are any interviews with the following people
online about what they are doing now...?

Arri Up (on her new album)
Kleenex (Marlene)
Malaria (Gudrun Gut and Bettina Koester and other members)
Tina Weymouth
The Slits
Cosy Fanni Tuttie
Ana da Silva
women at rough trade

I am also a huge fan of Pulsalama, does anyone have a contact or know what they are doing now?
This band definitely has to be on the Girl Monster compilation,
maybe the biggest influence on LCD soundsystem yet.

Thanks for helping me on my search, i am new to the list
so i hope my questions aren´t annoying...i´m just very keen!

Alex