typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Delta 5...

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: MMyers9383 AT aol.com
  • To: unmannedmission AT gmail.com, typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Delta 5...
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:32:54 EST

There's a little here

and a good interview here

You are absolutely right to be hooked.
Martin

So I saw and read through some of the other posts on The Delta 5, and just so I make sure I got it all right... KRS is releasing their material in Jan of 2006? I've looked EVERYwhere for anything by them, and the closest online is a college radio show from California, that played "Now That You've Gone." From everything I've read, and what I heard in that song, I'm hooked already. Does anyone know where more is about them online aside from the Peel Sessions page, and the interview that mentions the razor and tie release... which I couldn't find either. Thanks!

  • [TypicalGirls] Delta 5..., unmannedmission, 11/07/2005
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [TypicalGirls] Delta 5..., MMyers9383, 11/07/2005