typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Delta 5 Peel session tracks

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Sean Stewart" <sean.stewart AT artspdf.com>
  • To: "dan palmer" <dan.palmer AT ntlworld.com>, "maria tessa sciarrino" <maria AT plainparade.org>, <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Delta 5 Peel session tracks
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:03:03 +1000

To the contrary, I don't think anyone here should be apologetic nor
accusational. I seriously doubt there is a single contributor to this
list that doesn't have a cassette copy, unlicensed MP3 or burnt CD in
their collection. Love first, $ later. Is the Delta 5 planning on
putting on a deposit on some new real estate with the money from the
rather eclectic reissue? Perhaps KRS is really simply capitalizing on
nostalgia and thus protecting their own investment (I do like KRS by the
way -- the new shoplifting album will be release of the decade, no
shit). We all have our own motives, don't conform to anyone else's.

No apologies,
- Sean.