typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras, Ari Up, Electroputas & Save  Cbgbs! This Friday!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras, Ari Up, Electroputas & Save  Cbgbs! This Friday!
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 04:27:13 EDT

i, for one, would like to see that photo.  that's a nice group of people.  (hello, hilary!  i finally got the drowning craze "storage case" single!!!!!!!!!!)

annie's been playing around nyc (again) for the last, hmmm, ten years (?) and has also been painting.  she now goes by the moniker "little annie" or annie bandez (or bandes).   find out what she's been up to and sign up for her mailing list at http://www.brainwashed.com/anxiety/.   essential typical girl listening is her "
Barbed Wire Halo" 1981 single on crass records.

lydia