typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Re: prag VEC

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Andy RRR <rrrhythmetic AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Re: prag VEC
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:42:13 +0000 (GMT)

Yeah - I saw that site a couple of years ago. I didn't get the impression the site's makers were in touch with the band. And it doesn't appear to have been updated since it was first put up.

I love the Lines, too. I'm planning to perform 'Nerve Pylon' with my mini-band the Shallows next year - if I can sing it. That guy has a wider vocal range than I do!

- Andy

Daniel Selzer <danselzer AT yahoo.com> wrote:
somebody put up this link:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~flare/pragvec.html

I actually just wrote the site the other day to see if
the site person is in touch with them.

There was another site that had all of their LP online
as MP3s.

Nick Cash joined one of my favorite bands, the Lines.

and the synth player on the LP became Foetus and now
DJs and performs around NYC.

Joly-thanks for the Prefects mention. The CD is out
now and getting good press. I hope y'all like it.

dan