typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Re: TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Daniel Selzer <danselzer AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Andy RRR <rrrhythmetic AT yahoo.co.uk>, typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Re: TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:47:50 -0800 (PST)

somebody put up this link:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~flare/pragvec.html

I actually just wrote the site the other day to see if
the site person is in touch with them.

There was another site that had all of their LP online
as MP3s.

Nick Cash joined one of my favorite bands, the Lines.

and the synth player on the LP became Foetus and now
DJs and performs around NYC.

Joly-thanks for the Prefects mention. The CD is out
now and getting good press. I hope y'all like it.

dan