typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] official site announcement

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] official site announcement
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:18:24 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Dear Friends:

Some of you may have already received an announcement -- but not all you. My
personal website is more or less complete (i.e. not under construction as
much). Yes, I've been editing and revising these past few weeks -- and
eliciting the help of all you wonderful people. I will be trying to add some
more writing from Venus Zine -- like my interview with tg member (and artist
extroardinaire) LINDA SMITH. Also, there is a decent page up for TG, as most
of you are probably already aware.

I just want to thank all of you for your help and patience with me. I still
need a few links (some are fairly obscure bands), so please feel free to
submit any links for AC Temple, Meltdown, Miss Pussycat (I even tried looking
for stuff with quintron), Ms. Money Money, Revlon 9, and Sister George. Also,
if you know of BETTER links than the ones I've chosen, you can add those as
well. (FYI: I used the band factsheets at KRS for quite a few of the
"torchbearer" bands!)

Thanks again to everyone for putting up with me!

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/
Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."

  • [TypicalGirls] official site announcement, Dina Hornreich, 06/07/2004