typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] torch-bearer links

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] torch-bearer links
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 09:40:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

OK, I couldn't find site for the following bands (who were suggested to me by
members of the list):

AC Temple
Containe
God is My Co-Pilot (there was a dead link off Dark Beloved Cloud)
Meltdown
Miss Pussycat
Ms. Money Money
Pacific Ocean
Revlon 9
Sister George

I am guessing I'll have to delete them from the page -- being that they're
not links! (just a list of names).

If you have a moment to check out the page again, please make sure to send me
suggestions/omissions/etc.

Thanks everyone.

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/

Moderator, Typical Girls List
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=17851

Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."

  • [TypicalGirls] torch-bearer links, Dina Hornreich, 06/06/2004