typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] more links junk

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] more links junk
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 05:51:15 -0700 (PDT)

OK, friends...

Another list of links that I have on my page is called
"Reissues/Retrospectives."

Here is what I have for that category:
Avengers
DNA
ESG
Essential Logic
Family Fodder
LiliPUT/Kleenex
Marine Girls
Oh OK (this link might not be working -- help!)
Poison Girls
Raincoats
Young Marble Giants

I am aware that this doesn't cover it all. So, PLEASE refresh my memory as to
other stuff available.

THANKS for your help and patience.

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/
Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."