typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] last call

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] last call
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:18:38 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Alright, below is a list of tg member-related links listed on the TG page
(off my website).

Some of you requested that I add your site, and some I had book marked
already because I liked them. Ordinarily, I would email each person whose
site is linked individually to inform them that they've been linked. However,
time doesn't allow for it at the moment. So, pardon my posting this to the
whole list.

If you want your site removed, changed, or added, please contact me! I know
there are many of you out there doing great things. So, please email me for
inclusion.

Thanks.

Member-Related Links:

Abyss Records
Acute Records
Appelstein
Blondie Book
Bumpidee
Decomposition
Erase Errata
Feisty Radio
Grand Theft Audio Records
Hyped 2 Death
Kill Rock Stars
Lacunae
Linus
Mark
J Neo Marvin
Nonstop Pop
Perfect Sound Forever
Plain Parade Booking
Preference Recordings
Punkcast
riffRAG
Weasel Walter
Jenny Woolworth

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/

Moderator, Typical Girls List
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=17851

Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."

  • [TypicalGirls] last call, Dina Hornreich, 05/07/2004