triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] (donation) 1pm S 19 Sep 09 @ TY: global mala

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] (donation) 1pm S 19 Sep 09 @ TY: global mala
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:49:13 -0400 (EDT)

http://triangleyoga.com/weekends.htm

http://www.treesftf.org/

> What is the The Global Mala Project?

see
http://globalmala.org/about.php

As always with Triangle Yoga, please remember to arrive early:

* their events fill up quickly!

* if you're driving, you'll need time to park. TY is on the third
floor of a building (930 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Chapel Hill,
just southeast of Estes and MLK,

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=930+Martin+Luther+King+Jr.+Blvd%2C+Chapel+Hill%2C+NC

just south of the CHill YMCA) with several other organizations, so
their lot can fill up quickly.

* consider not driving! Chapel Hill is a great town to bike, and MLK
has good bike lanes. Furthermore CHill has good (and free!) public
transit, and Triangle Yoga is served by the NU and T routes on
Saturdays (see

http://www.ci.chapel-hill.nc.us/index.aspx?page=736
http://www.ci.chapel-hill.nc.us/index.aspx?page=737

). You can even ride your bike to/from the bus and put it on the
bike rack while you ride the bus.

* once inside, you'll need time to find the room used by this class
(they have several), fill out their registration and release (if you
haven't already), sign in, find a mat (they provide mats and props),
and get settled.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] (donation) 1pm S 19 Sep 09 @ TY: global mala, Tom Roche, 09/14/2009