triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] 10:45am Labor Day @ HYHA: yogalates

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] 10:45am Labor Day @ HYHA: yogalates
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:46:25 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.hillsboroughyoga.com/
> FREE CLASSES! Labor Day (8/7) Yogalates 10:45-12n

You can register via

http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=4749

Hillsborough Yoga & Healing Arts is @

http://www.hillsboroughyoga.com/events.php
> 1812 Becketts Ridge Drive, off of Millstone Drive[.] from the I-85
> exit 164 go south on old 86 (left coming from Durham), (right coming
> from Efland) and take the left onto Millstone Dr at the Community
> One Bank right after the Citgo. Becketts Ridge is on the right at
> the end of Millstone

(which also has a map). I would try to arrive early, because

* it's pretty small

* it's not the easiest place to find. They're in the bottom of a
building built into a steep hill, with the entrance (and parking) in
the back.

They provide props and mats, and there appears to be plenty of
parking. I don't believe there's public transit there, but it's very
bikeable if you can handle the distance.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] 10:45am Labor Day @ HYHA: yogalates, Tom Roche, 08/31/2009