triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] Ashtanga Yoga Club Durham

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] Ashtanga Yoga Club Durham
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:23:17 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to Miller for this URI:

http://ashtangayogaclubdurham.blogspot.com/

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=305+W+Markham+Av%2C+Durham+NC

> Suzanne and I will be self-actualizing in the Rockies, (AKA Studying
> with Annie Pace) until August 12! The Practice Space will be
> Available at the usual times, except that there will be No Led
> Primary on Friday Aug 7. Come Practice. ALL Class Fees by donation
> Suggested $8-15 (Always Free if Self-Practice)

I know nothing about this place, but it's definitely an interesting
model, so I'd like to hear more. If you go there, please send a review
to this list!

FWIW, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] Ashtanga Yoga Club Durham, Tom Roche, 08/04/2009