sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] (no subject)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 15:59:27 +0200

Hi guys,

Is there a tarball or iso available which doesn't run into a broken system on a simple update right after a clean install?

Abi incompatibilities, broken compiler, udev uninstalled and a failed cast of eudev are no fun at all.

I've been switching my work computers away from smgl lately due to those instabilities.
I'd love to pick up smgl development again, but with the current install media gcc is the first to fail.

Kind regards,
Arjan Bouter