sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage mirroring and infrastructure status

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage mirroring and infrastructure status
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 15:17:27 +0100

Am Sun, 5 Mar 2017 08:19:40 -0500
schrieb Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>:

> Not exactly. I remember Thomas? had a script to automate sources'
> verification with reporting of tarballs that couldn't be downloaded or
> checksums that couldn't be verified.

Hm. I am not sure if I had such a thing. Perhpas you mistook my painful
manual process of casting, hitting errors, complaining for an
automatism?

> [wand]
> The component is going to be about infrastructure declaration and
> appropriate tooling, so the repository mirroring tool itself
> ('remirror') is only the first part of the component.

Perhaps I misunderstood in my earlier reply. So this magic wand is for
SMGL project infrastructure stuff. Not managing your server
infrastructure using SMGL.

Alrighty then,

Thomas