sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage mirroring and infrastructure status

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pavel Vinogradov <vin.public AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage mirroring and infrastructure status
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 23:41:59 -0500

Hi Vlad,

On Sat, Mar 04, 2017 at 09:47:18PM -0500, Vlad Glagolev wrote:
Hi mages!
Mirroring part is quite important. We need to resolve our fallback consistency once and for all. Recently I also updated 'axel' and 'netselect' spells, so maybe we could re-use them to keep our fallback mirrors up-to-date. Quick question: do we have any scripts responsible for auto-summon and hash-verification for all spells in the grimoire hanging somewhere? If yes, I'd like to revive them.

summon --all + cron? or something more advanced?

The last, but not least: I'd like to introduce a new component for our project. For now I called it 'Wand', but if you want to replace it with something better -- I'd love to hear about your suggestions!

does it do mirroring too?