sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Some Server Migration Progress!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Some Server Migration Progress!
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:27:32 -0600

On 2016-01-20 02:33, Jaka Kranjc wrote:
On Tuesday 19 of January 2016 19:29:34 David Kowis wrote:
Stealth did import the original bugzilla history, so we'd have to work
through the bugzilla UI to clean all that up, which is probably doable.
I do like the layout of the site that stealth setup as well, its nice
and clean and the theme-ing is nice.
The sorcery bug list is not full of ephemeral bugs like the grimoire one, so
it would be better if these weren't thrown away.

Good to know, thanks! I'll do my best to ensure we get them imported as well as possible.

Heck, we could even use the work stealth did on the existing bugzilla over there, and call APIs to import them into the new bugzilla (should we choose to go this way.) I bet the sorcery structure probably fits better than the old grimoire structure as well. Perhaps that'll be an easier transition.

--
David Kowis

LP