sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Some Server Migration Progress!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Some Server Migration Progress!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:29:34 -0600

On 01/19/2016 06:59 PM, Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
> I still prefer Stelth's site. Agree on new bugzilla stuff (not keeping old
> irrelevant bugs and new structure). Just my 2 cents.

That option is still valid and possible, just awaiting setup on distro
owned hardware. It's no big deal right now to drop the mediawiki in
favor of the other, but I have no access to his hardware, nor to the
content in the site (like I can't create an account or log in, at least
to the wiki stuff, unless I missed that in an email somewhere?) And so I
cannot get that software and content onto distro-owned hardware.

Stealth did import the original bugzilla history, so we'd have to work
through the bugzilla UI to clean all that up, which is probably doable.
I do like the layout of the site that stealth setup as well, its nice
and clean and the theme-ing is nice.

--
David Kowis