sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Gitlab.com as the primary git entry point for Sourcemage

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Gitlab.com as the primary git entry point for Sourcemage
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:17:59 -0500

On 2015-09-11 14:56, Eric Sandall wrote:
If we do move to a project such as GitLab, wouldn't it be better to
utilize the built-in Issue tracker instead of the (now updated) Redmine?
That might be a subject for later, since it's not a requirement of using
GitLab and such.

Yeah, lets keep those two subjects separate for the moment. I don't mind having that discussion again, but lets just focus on the GitLab one.

--
David Kowis