sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable grimoire 0.62 release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable grimoire 0.62 release
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:59:10 +0100

Am Sun, 1 Mar 2015 14:07:38 +0300
schrieb Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>:

> After almost 3 years of development[0] we are pleased to announce 0.62
> stable grimoire release!

Did I miss the celebration? Well, let's celebrate!

\o/
\o o \o o \o o \o/ o |

> Thanks to all again, and be ready for more updates!

How's the website update? I guess we're deep into the big migration of
things to make this reales truly official and then get crazy merging
stuff. Actually ... we should get crazy merging stuff to test right
away, or is there something preventing us from that? (/me looking at
his installed libpng 1.2.x)

Alrighty then,

Thomas