sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable grimoire 0.62 release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Source Mage Discussion <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable grimoire 0.62 release
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 14:07:38 +0300

Hello all!

After almost 3 years of development[0] we are pleased to announce 0.62
stable grimoire release!

Sorry for this 5-day delay from the promised[1] date. Thank Homeworld
Remastered[2] for that. No, really.

I'd like to thank everyone involved in this development cycle which
brought us 8932 commits[3]! Personally, I'd like to thank Thomas Orgis
who helped testing basesystem spells on x86_64 box and overall support,
which decreased time for stable-rc testing a lot.

Spells listed on the 0.62 release page[4] were tested and qualified to
have no known defects of "gating" severity at the time of this release.

The tarballs have been signed and uploaded to our server and will be
propogating out to the mirrors within six hours.

To download the grimoire manually, get
http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable.tar.bz2 or specifically
http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable-0.62.tar.bz2 .

GPG signatures are available at
http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable.tar.bz2.asc or
http://codex.sourcemage.org/stable-0.62.tar.bz2.asc .

Full announcement including commit log[5] is presented at the news
section[6] of our new version of the website[7]. The download page[8]
has been updated too: that includes all recent grimoire releases now.

Thanks to all again, and be ready for more updates!

[0] https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-announce/2012-June/000360.html
[1] https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2015-January/021845.html
[2] http://www.homeworldremastered.com/
[3] git log --oneline --no-merges stable-0.61..stable-0.62 | wc -l
[4] http://beta.sourcemage.ru/Grimoire/stable/0.62
[5] git shortlog --no-merges stable-0.61..stable-0.62
[6] http://beta.sourcemage.ru/News/grimoire-0-62/
[7] http://beta.sourcemage.ru/News
[8] http://beta.sourcemage.ru/Download

--