sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Time to merge devel-xorg-modular

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Time to merge devel-xorg-modular
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:18:33 +0300

Okie-dokie,

so we can release today.

Cause it's a long-range update, it will become 0.62-1, 0.62-2, etc.
soon because of further steady updates of at least mine boxes, since
99% of them are tracking stable.

Others can report, too. And it will have the regular security update
procedure. But I'm planning to change schedule of grimoire releases --
decrease them to 2. It will make much more sense than 12 releases a
year which force our quality suck a lot.

And as noted before, our next step is to merge everything and anything.
Maybe it will take more time though.

But I plan to roll-out new updated ISO with a new kernel and this 0.62
grimoire in a week. Digging into cauldron will take some time, but not
much, I suppose. Release date will shift from 03.03 to 03.07 or 03.08.

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>