sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable-0.61 (20150217) chroot image release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable-0.61 (20150217) chroot image release
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:04:16 +0100

Am Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:21:38 +0300
schrieb Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>:

> I've repackaged them right now, and they're being reuploaded. So the
> tarballs will be available pretty soon, but you can download them from
> my mirror directly:

Splendit. The rebuild is now underway, next is upgrade to stable-rc, I
guess again from the plain chroot. Next stept might be to add some
sensible spells before upgrading.

But in any case: Once the base set of spells is done, the release
should go out there.

I'm also thinking about at least installing the current chroot into a
vm to test if the system really runs, or some real iron. But not sure
if I find the time.

Btw., I might also check the 32 bit one, but must admit that I don't
care that much about that. ARM might be more interesting for the future.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

PS: Please consider just replying to the list when I'm involved. I and
my mail filters get confused otherwise.