sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable-0.61 (20150217) chroot image release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable-0.61 (20150217) chroot image release
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:49:13 +0100

Am Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:28:28 +0100
schrieb Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>:

> I'm having a bit of trouble with my scripts, somehow making sorcery
> rebuild skip the summon stage (simple cast working). Investigating.

Yeah, the issue is that the contained grimoire is incomplete. Why is
that?

shell$ tar -tf smgl-stable-0.61-basesystem-x86_64.tar.xz | grep
var/lib/sorcery/codex/stable/smgl
shell$

You removed the smgl section. How did that happen?

Can you re-package the chroot with a full grimoire? Perhaps whatever
happened there is related to those timestamps in the 1930s.

I'd like to make rebuilds and summons with the chroots as they are. A
`scribe update` will change the grimoire version (well, not for
stable-0.61 right now, but generally). It would be nice to have the
chroots fully functional also for historic reference.

Alrighty then,

Thomas