sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Baseline: Enabling rebuild of stable-0.60 chroot

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: SourceMage Discuss Mailing List <SM-Discuss AT Lists.IBiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Baseline: Enabling rebuild of stable-0.60 chroot
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 15:52:37 -0500

On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 10:04:12PM +0200, Thomas Orgis wrote:

> I do see two consistent failures on the first attempt: mailx and wget.
> I don't quite get it yet. It must be a cast ordering thing, as casting
> wget after that seems to work. Both spells miss openssl during the
> first run.

My first rebuild attempt hung at one point. I eventually cancelled it and
tried again. Oddly on my second attempt mailx succeeded. Also although the
activity log says I got a summon linux 3.0.0 failure on both attempts linux
was cast successfully on the second attempt. Actually as I was typing the
above my second rebuild attempt completed successfully.

> Hm, all the summons work for me, but I also do have my fallback mirror
> added.

I did add your fallback mirror before starting the first attempt.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.