sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss][devel-xorg-modular] How to fix metadata of devel-xorg-modular (for scribe update purposes).

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com>
  • To: Javier Vasquez <j.e.vasquez.v AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "sm, discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss][devel-xorg-modular] How to fix metadata of devel-xorg-modular (for scribe update purposes).
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:35:46 -0500

scribe add xorg-modular from
git_http://scm.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.git:xorg-modular:devel-xorg-modular

should work. git:// should work as well.

FYI, updating to devel-xorg-modular from test is going to break a
bunch of things that (IME) won't be caught by cleanse --fix, mostly
because libpthread-stubs is missing a bunch of triggers. I'm somewhat
working on finding them all, but I haven't had the time the past 4
months or so. I already have a decent list of spells that need to be
triggered that I should probably push to git though.