sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kde3 removal from grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kde3 removal from grimoire
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 02:38:50 +0200

> I plan to pull the branch into test in next few days.

We discussed on irc, just mention also here.
In this sentence the "next few days" meant almost immediately.
It isn't a problem. Problem is that nobody really care, nobody discuss,
nobody review commits. This thread was discussed only by Bor alone.

Of course we have no time. Source Mage isn't our full time job. But we
have to discuss. If mailing lists don't work we need regular irc
meetings with logs on our web site, we need some regular voting with
just +1 or -1. Some of our irc channel should be published so all can
see the reasons of some activity.

BTW, the subject of this thread is "kde3 removal from grimoire". But not
only kde3 spells have been removed. The spell qt-x11 was also removed
together with all spells depended on qt-x11. How many developers have
agreed with this?

--
Ladislav Hagara