sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kde3 removal from grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kde3 removal from grimoire
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:14:54 +0200

A long time has passed and nobody has any comments or suggestions. I think we
can conclude the discussion.

Work plan is something like:
* remove kde3 spells (deleting them not deprecate them),
* remove qt3 spell (delete)
* remove all spells that have mandatory dependency on deleted spells
* remove optional dependencies on deleted spells

I will start the work and push devel branch. I will appreciate any help.

Kind regards,
Bor